The Objective of our Human Resources Department is to enable Total Transit to attract, mentor and retain the best people. We promote a positive company culture through:
- Dynamic employee development
- Open and honest communication
- Productive interdepartmental cooperation
- The celebration of achievement, both individually and organizationally
- Multiple opportunities for learning — on-the-job training, a comprehensive electronic company college, reimbursed trade and professional educational seminar attendance.
- Specific in-house training on required general topics — ADA Sensitivity training, HIPAA Basics, Sexual Harassment, among others.
- Opportunities for combined personal and professional growth through participation in our peer-led Excellence in Motion Committee and our Green Team, an employee group dedicated to carrying out Total Transit's commitment to the environment in our daily work activities, as well as financial success programs facilitated by company leadership.
Our Core Principles guide our behavior:
- Operate transparently with honesty and integrity at all times.
- Manage risk and our impact on the environment.
- Attract, mentor and retain the best people.
- Understand the customer's needs and exceed their expectations.
- Be an indispensable member of our community.
- Encourage innovation and embrace change.
Working with us has benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and AD&D
- Supplemental Life, AD&D and Short-term disability
- 401(k) with 100% match of first 4% contributed
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Schedules
- Virtual Office Days
- Remote (home-based) Customer Solutions Agent positions